This website is owned and operated by Project Maybe (“Company,” “we,” or “us”).
Please read the Disclaimer carefully before you start to use the Website.
Nothing in this Website shall be deemed to constitute a prospectus of any sort or a solicitation for investment, nor does it in any way pertain to an offering or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction. This document is not composed in accordance with, and is not subject to, laws or regulations of any jurisdiction which prohibits or in any manner restricts transactions in respect of, or with use of, digital tokens.
The information set forth in this Website may not be exhaustive and does not imply any elements of a contractual relationship. The content of this Website is not binding, and we reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Website for any reason at any time before, during and after the sale of tokens by updating an amended Website.
This Website does not constitute an investment, legal, tax, regulatory, financial, accounting or other advice, and this Website is not intended to provide the sole basis for any evaluation of a transaction on acquiring of the tokens and is expressly not incorporated by reference into any securities offering or similar documents. Prior to acquiring the tokens, a prospective purchaser should consult with his/her own legal, investment, tax, accounting, and other advisors to determine the potential benefits, burdens, and other consequences of such transaction.
We are under no obligation to update the Website or modify the Website for any inconsistencies or for material changes to the information.
NFTs are not a digital currency, security, commodity, or any other kind of financial instrument and have not been registered under the securities laws of any country, including the securities laws of any jurisdiction in which a potential token holder is a resident. The NFTs are not being offered or distributed to, as well as cannot be resold or otherwise alienated by their holders to, citizens of, natural and legal persons, having their habitual residence, location or their seat of incorporation in the country or territory where transactions with NFTs are prohibited or in any manner restricted by applicable laws or regulations. If such restricted person purchases the tokens, such restricted person has done so on an unlawful, unauthorized and fraudulent basis and in this regard, shall bear negative consequences.
Each purchaser of the NFTs is reminded that this Website has been presented to him/her on the basis that he/she is a person into whose attention the document may be lawfully presented in accordance with the laws of the purchaser’s jurisdiction. It is the responsibility of each potential purchaser of the tokens to determine if the purchaser can legally purchase the tokens in the purchaser’s jurisdiction and whether the purchaser can then resell the tokens to another purchaser in any given jurisdiction.
Certain statements, estimates and financial information contained in this Website are for informational purposes only, and may constitute forward-looking statements or information. Such forward-looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties which may cause actual events or results to differ materially from the estimates or the results implied or expressed in such forward-looking statements or information.
No future value is guaranteed or implied, and all participants are reminded that NFT/cryptocurrency investments are volatile and risky in nature.
You accept and acknowledge:
- The value of an NFT is subjective. Prices of NFTs are subject to volatility and fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrency can also materially and adversely affect NFT prices. You acknowledge that you fully understand this subjectivity and volatility and that you may lose money.
- A lack of use or public interest in the creation and development of distributed ecosystems could negatively impact the development of those ecosystems and related applications, and could therefore also negatively impact the potential utility of NFTs.
- The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, non-fungible tokens, cryptocurrency, and other crypto-based items is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the development of the Service and the utility of NFTs.
- You are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your transactions. We are not responsible for determining the taxes that apply to your NFTs.
- There are risks associated with purchasing items associated with content created by third parties through peer-to-peer transactions, including but not limited to, the risk of purchasing counterfeit items, mislabeled items, items that are vulnerable to metadata decay, items on smart contracts with bugs, and items that may become nontransferable. You represent and warrant that you have done sufficient research before making any decisions to sell, obtain, transfer, or otherwise interact with any NFTs or accounts/collections.
- We do not control the public blockchains that you are interacting with, and we do not control certain smart contracts and protocols that may be integral to your ability to complete transactions on these public blockchains. Additionally, blockchain transactions are irreversible, and we have no ability to reverse any transactions on the blockchain.
- There are risks associated with using Internet and blockchain-based products, including, but not limited to, the risk associated with hardware, software, and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to your third-party wallet or account. You accept and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Service or any Blockchain network, however caused.
- The Service relies on third-party platforms and/or vendors. If we are unable to maintain a good relationship with such platform providers and/or vendors; if the terms and conditions or pricing of such platform providers and/or vendors change; if we violate or cannot comply with the terms and conditions of such platforms and/or vendors; or if any of such platforms and/or vendors loses market share or falls out of favor or is unavailable for a prolonged period of time, access to and use of the Service will suffer.
- If you have a dispute with one or more users, YOU RELEASE US FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. IN ENTERING INTO THIS RELEASE YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY PROTECTIONS (WHETHER STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) THAT WOULD OTHERWISE LIMIT THE COVERAGE OF THIS RELEASE TO INCLUDE THOSE CLAIMS WHICH YOU MAY KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN YOUR FAVOR AT THE TIME OF AGREEING TO THIS RELEASE.
The English language Website is the primary official source of information. The information contained in English language Website may from time to time be translated into other languages. In the course of such translation some of the information contained in the English language Website may be lost, corrupted or misrepresented. The accuracy of such alternative communications cannot be guaranteed. In the event of any conflicts or inconsistencies between such translations and the official English language Website, the provisions of the English language original document shall prevail.